We Are Hiring!
Chief Financial Officer, Remote
- Provide recommendations to decision makers on revenue, decreasing expenditures and financial efficiency
- Provide assistance regarding fiscal and administrative matters, policies, procedures and controls
- Maintain accurate general ledger and all other financial records. Prepare financial and statistical reports
- Perform due diligence on contracts and budgets to insure compliance with all applicable law, regulations and standards, maintain controlled spending and maximize available funds
- Develop, prepare and revise approved budgets for all contracts, grants and proposals. Complete all necessary financial, administrative or performance data reporting in response to existing and renewal contract requirements
- Review service contracts, leases, maintenance agreements, health and life insurance, vehicle insurance, commercial insurance and workers’ compensation insurance, retirement plans, requesting bids when necessary.
- Prepare, present, and complete all fiscal records for audits
- Develop annual operating budget and prepare projections based on operations.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE of the CFO:
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA)/Finance/related field (CPA preferred)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation.
Director of Business Development (TBA)
Chief Editor Tiolita (TBA)
Accounts Manager (TBA)
Administrative Assistant (TBA)
Explore the future world of work. We are looking for high school and college students who love to engage with people, love to write about it and who want to make a difference in the world. In January, we will be hiring 35 paid interns who love Dream2Career’s mission and who want to help K-12 students find and prepare for jobs of the future. This learning experience will be engaging and fun. BONUS: The top five interns will receive full-time executive level careers with D2C.