Virtual College Visit Program
Host Virtual College Visits
Host a Virtual College Visit and reach 20K+ prospective adult learners with targeted messages that resonate. Our engagements are built using the Horizontal Industry Framework (HIF) which creates a sense of belonging and it allows users to find degree programs that match their interests and that lead to dream careers. Our platforms use methods that inspire and create a human connection with support and encouragement.
Gain the ability to inspire and inform displaced workers about what your campus offers with messages designed for them. Open a new enrollment funnel to undecided and adult students looking for pathways to their dream career.
How it Works:
Join other traditional colleges and expand recruitment efforts by participating in our Virtual College Visit program, which reaches prospects who are unfamiliar with your school’s adult-learning career pathways. Dream2Career uses HIF formatted digital platforms, Edu-Advisor and Tiolita, to curate and promote learning experiences for students and displaced workers.
Price: $1,000 per school
- Post Unlimited Campus Tour Events for 6 Months
- Edu-Advisor event management dashboard, featured listing, tour registration, alerts, cross-promotion, export capability, integrations
- Collective Promotion of Virtual College Visits for Displaced Workers
- Promotions are curated in a HIF cluster-focused way to parents, workforce groups and other community organizations across the nation.
- Specialized media buys are performed to reach the right prospect, with the right message, at the right time.
- (Share Your Hashtag on Tiolita) Secure social media event promotion and engagement using Tiolita
Target Reach: 20,000+ adult students and displaced workers
Ideas about what to include in your Program