Founded in 1952, this company is one of the nation’s leading accounting and professional consulting firms. The name and reputation are synonymous with experience, integrity, and value.
This company redefines the full-service experience by combining technical and industry expertise with a commitment to personal and high-level relationships.
Tax Manager is a key participant in client service, team member development, specialty expertise, and business development.
- Provide outstanding service to a broad range of business corporations in accordance with Client Service Standards.
- Demonstrate technical competence in specialty expertise (in Income tax, Compliance, and Planning).
- Manage engagements/assignments in a consistently profitable manner.
- Review client engagement/assignment documentation returns and work papers for accuracy.
- Supervision of client engagement/assignment procedures
- Development of team members – serve as mentor, advisor, team leader, and/or Career Advocate (CA).
- Provide team members with timely and candid performance feedback supporting the firm’s performance management process.
- Plan and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to recognize, research, document and satisfactorily resolve technical issues.
- Generate new business and retain current business.
- Expand services to existing clients.
- CPA required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related degree.
- Five or more years of applicable experience in individual income tax planning and compliance.
- Ability to research technical issues and document results.
- Ability to supervise, coach, and develop individuals and/or large groups.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel required).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strict adherence to professional ethics.
- Ability to successfully contribute to the success of a strategic business unit of the firm.
- Master’s or better in Accounting or related field.
To foster a highly respected, inclusive culture that helps foster and promote an environment that is diverse and equitable for all team members and the firm to achieve growth and deepened expertise. This company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled
Experience level: Mid-senior
Experience required: 5 Years
Education level: Bachelor’s degree
Job function: Finance
Total position: 1
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org