This company is seeking a Full Time Survey/Engineering Technician for our Rhinelander office. The company is a Consulting Engineering Firm providing Municipal, Water and Wastewater Engineering Services for 40 years, is seeking a Full Time Survey/Engineering Technician for our Rhinelander office.
A successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in surveying, civil engineering, or a closely related field.
- 1-5 years of professional experience.
- State certification or licensure as a professional land surveyor.
- Land surveying or construction surveying experience.
- Experience with computer-aided design tools, such as AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- Written and verbal communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take measurements and determine property boundaries.
- Perform topographic and as-built surveys.
- Assist with construction staking or site layout surveys.
- Coordinate with field survey crews.
- Assist with zoning and permitting applications.
- Provide technical expertise to other individuals in the company.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a quality municipal consulting engineering firm serving clients throughout Wisconsin.
Along with competitive compensation, this company offers a yearend bonus program and benefits which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with 80% company-paid premiums.
- Reimbursement and support for tuition, continuing education, and professional development.
- Vacation and sick time, parental leave, and paid holidays.
- 401(k), profit-sharing, and potential for stock ownership (we are 100% employee owned).
Experience level: Mid-senior
Experience required: 3 Years
Education level: Bachelor’s degree
Job function: Engineering
Industry: Civil Engineering
Total position: 1
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com