Help Students Find On-Ramps to Dream Careers
Dream2Career believes that highly effective teachers have a positive impact on students’ career attainment. The best teachers impact students’ development for years beyond the classroom encounters. With the right skills and educational tools, teachers can enhance their teaching practices so that every student has access to career on-ramps that meet ESSA requirements and match students aspirational career goals.
Our workshop is designed to help you:
- Update curriculum and expand the STEM framework to all courses (core, special, AP, and electives).
- Identify thought partners, programs and events that match course objectives and learning outcomes
- Comply with ESSA requirements and align experiences with students interests.
After the 3-hour COVID friendly digital experience, you will leave with:
- A clear understanding of the Horizonal Industry Framework
- Increased capacity to promote innovative, diverse, and career-ready instructional practices across the curriculum
- Specific, strategies and will challenge and inspire student engagement
- Access to free resources and tools that you can use right away in the classroom
- Certificate of professional development contact hours: Certified HIF Ambassador
The HIF Workshop is:
- Facilitated by educators for educators
- Focused on helping new teachers and experienced teachers improve participation and interest in learning and jobs of the future.
- Tailor made to focus on high-demand and emerging industries in each community
- Designed to create synergies between workforce and education for networking, innovation, funding, and policy development